- Instant remote support with a single phone call.
- No engineer calling at your property.
- No having to wait in for a service technician to arrive.
- Problems fixed the same day.
- Supports both Windows and Apple Mac.
- No risk of Covid-19.
Requirements to enable remote support
- Working Internet access.
- Contact details, telephone number and address.
- Grant permission for Wightbyte to control your PC
We can take control of your PC or Apple Mac from our offices, fault find, service and repair most software-related issues without the need to call at your address. This is beneficial to most customers as it is an instant service, and in most cases gives instant results, therefore getting you back up and running sooner rather than later.
All you need is a working internet connection and a couple of minutes to follow some basic instructions and then you can go about your business while we investigate the problem that you are experiencing. We can generally rectify the fault within an hour and using the remote support instance for an opportunity to carry out basic servicing and updates, the remote support option is a very good value for money decision.
Isle of Wight Businesses and private individuals can benefit from Wightbyte Remote support, if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this service, please contact us.
Contact Us: (01983) 299999
Click on the button below to connect to one of our remote technicians.
By clicking on the button above you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.