Slow or troublesome internet problems can be extremely annoying and inconvenient.
Internet problems can be caused by many issues including:
- Weak or non-existent WiFi in parts of your home.
- Viruses and malicious software
- Slow or old hardware
- Web browser problems
- Faulty router, modem or micro-filter
- Phone line noise or another issue
- Internet service provider problems
If your internet is running slow firstly try running a scan for viruses and malware (software for these can be found on our downloads page).
If scans do not detect any problems try contacting your internet service provider who can run a check on the line for any issues which could be causing your internet problem.
If you are still having a problem please call us on 01983 299999
Check your broadband speed using our handy tool below